800W,Sfx-L Form Factor, Single +12V Rails With 66A Output, Silent 120Mmfan With 0~36Dba, Efficiency 80Plus Titanium Certification, Fully Modular Cable, 4X8/6Pin Pci-E.
Since its launch in 2015, the SFX-L form factor has garnered popular recognition and support among enthusiasts with its larger 120mm fan able to achieve better balance of power and quietness in small form factor PCs than what was possible with standard SFX. And as a leader in power supply miniaturization, SilverStone has continued its efforts in advancing the SFX-L forward to reach ever higher limit. The SX800-LTI not only has unprecedented 800 watts of power output but also has the highest level of 80 PLUS efficiency with a Titanium rating. It includes all features available from top of the line SilverStone PSUs such as flexible flat cables, all Japanese capacitors and advanced semi-fan less capability. For those looking to build the most efficient small form factor systems possible with great quality and power, the SX800-LTI is definitely the top choice.
- 800W continuous power output rated for 24/7 operation. Class-leading single +12V rail with 66A. Strict 3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- High quality construction with all Japanese capacitors
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification
- Silent running 120mm fan with advanced semi-fan less operation. Support quad PCI-E 8/6pin connectors
- 100% modular short cables with flexible flat arrays. SFX-L form factor for use in small form factor computers
|Brand Name||SilverStone Tech Inc|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: