GA 38 GPS/GLONASS Antenna
Built to take advantage of the GLONASS system/constellation of satellites as well as standard GPS, this robust external antenna is packaged in a low-profile waterproof housing and provides 3 easy mounting solutions: pole, surface or under-deck (for the underside of fiberglass decks).
External GPS/GLONASS antennas provide increased flexibility and installation options as well as the potential for enhanced reception of GPS/GLONASS signal for those products with built-in GPS/GLONASS antennas.
In the Box
- GA 38
- Surface mounting bracket
- Pole mounting bracket
- Under-deck mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Antenna cable (32 ft/10 m)
- Installation instructions
- Dimensions (DxH): 3 19/32" x 1 15/18" (91.6 mm x 49.5 mm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)
- Temperature range: -22 and deg F to 176 and deg F (-30 and deg C to 80 and deg C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy, waterproof to IPX7
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: