Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 Computer Fan - Silent Fan - High Airflow - 120x120x25 mm - 1200RPM - Hydraulic Fdb Bearings - Trip Wire - Aerodynamically Shaped Struts - 12V - White (Single)
"Fractal Design dynamic GP-12 and gp-14 are true all-purpose fans, with good airflow in any usage scenario. Their customized design lends to a beautifully aesthetic fan to help keep your system cool, yet quiet.
- Hydraulic bearings: cost-efficient compromise between a standard Sleeve bearing and a true FDB Bearing
- Counter-balancing magnet: reduces the axial tension on the bearing, further protecting the longevity of the bearing
- Optimized fan geometry: creating a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts (including wire strut), mimicking the design commonly found on airplane wings: delivering correct angles allowing for air to easily pass through reducing noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts are angled perpendicular to the blades: reduces noise commonly emitted when the blades pass the struts; in effect, minimal noise that may be emitted will be constant and therefore almost inaudible
- Trip Wire technology: commonly found in airplane wing designs, offering a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat the elements that negatively affect performance; The presence of the trip Wire overall provides a more efficient and quiet fan environment
|Size||Dynamic X2 GP-12 White blades|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: