Play professional soccer your way in EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer 09. It features new Custom Team Tactics that gives you all the tools to become a first-team coach. Go inside the game engine to customize the positioning and support play of your teammates and decide exactly how your team will play in any situation. Now you are the player, coach and manager. You have the power to adjust and customize tactical settings so CPU players and your team perform just like the real-world team plays or how you think it should play. Save your tactics and then make strategic decisions to exploit your opponent's weaknesses, all on-the-fly. FIFA 09 delivers a new level of authenticity. The matchday experience is now true-to-life with a referee and assistants. Plus, crowds, stadium atmosphere, and commentary have all been regionalized in exacting detail with 15 new stadiums added.
Customized Controllers - Create your own bespoke controller configuration, save it and take it online. Assign actions to the buttons exactly how you like them
- 250 additions and enhancements to core gameplay
- Live Season - Dynamic update of player information in-game that mirrors real-life performances. Leagues included - English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, French Ligue 1 Orange, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A and Mexican Primera Division.Be A Pro - 10 vs 10 Online Team Play
- Custom Team Tactics Become a first-team coach with the power to tune and balance 11 tactical sliders for 140 attacking and 40 defending options (more than 50,000 combinations). Save your tactics to make strategic decisions to exploit your opponent's weaknesses during the game. Plus, share your strategies with friends online
- Be A Pro - Seasons Pick or create a professional player and test your football ability over a four season campaign
- Improved Goalkeeper Intelligence - Goalkeepers position themselves more intelligently, react to shots more realistically and recover from saves faster
|Brand Name||Electronic Arts|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: