The FVT-2002 MMF ST media converter is able to convert network signals between copper and fiber-optic based networks. The converter provides a 10/100base-tx RJ-45 port, supports full duplex and half duplex switch connectivity and 10BASE-T and 100base-tx auto-sensing. Used in multi-mode with fiber-optic cabling, this can extend a network range up to 2 km. The device features built-in DIP switches for easy converter configuration, which function on the Smart LFP (link fault pass-through), allowing the converter to monitor both the fiber and copper ports for signal loss, as well as converter transmission method, auto-negotiation mode for adjusting copper speed and full & half duplex mode. The FVT-2002 is able to operate in temperatures from -10Â° up to 55Â° CELSIUS.
- Transfers data from 10/100baset-tx copper to fiber interfaces
- Multi-mode fiber with st connector for transmission of up to 2 km
- Built-in LFP (Link fault pass-through) technology
- IEEE 802.3x flow control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- DIP switches for customized configuration
Product dimensions : 2.25x4.75x9.5 inches
Product weight : 2.00
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: