A great way to keep browsing and prevent the pain and soreness is to vary the angle of your wrist when you use a computer mouse. At a sleek 7-degree angle, the Wrist Aid gives you a slanted surface to mouse on. By rotating the mouse pad on your desk throughout the day, or maybe just during the periods of high mousing activity, you will avoid keeping your wrist at the same angle all day, and thus reduce the affects of the repetitive stress associated with mousing.
All of that, and the perfect mousing surface Allsop is famous for.
- Slanted surface prevents pain and soreness during extended use
- Rotatable design to avoid keeping wrist at same angle all day
- Reduces effects of repetitive stress due to long mouse use
- Provides an ergonomically correct angle for your wrist while operating a computer mouse
- Adjustable angle accomodates an individual's comfort levels
- Circular shape allows for maximum mousing surface
- Designed to meet all the OSHA recommendations for reducing repetitive stress injuries
- Versatile - designed for right and left handed people
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: