The Cisco WAP571-A-K9 Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Point provides a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, regardless of what mobile devices they use. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access point to smoothly blend into any small-business environment. The intuitive, wizard-based configuration gets your access point up and running in minutes. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications. To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the WAP571-A-K9 supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the WAP571-A-K9 supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
- CONNECTIVITY: Provides cost-effective 802.11ac Wave 1 connectivity with speeds up to 1.9 Gbps and uses a concurrent dual-band radio for improved coverage and user capacity
- TECHNOLOGY: Supports 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams for maximum performance on both 2.4- and 5.0-GHz radios
- POWER OVER ETHERNET: Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN with PoE support, and link aggregation
- GUEST WI-FI: Provides secure guest access with multiple authentication options; supports social media logins such as Google and Facebook
- PROTECTION: Cisco Umbrella integration protects wireless devices from malware and phishing
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: