This perfectly matched Acoustic Audio by Goldwood five speaker system contains three 8" rectangular in-wall/ceiling speakers and two 8" round in-wall/ceiling speakers. This system is perfect for use in multi-room sound systems and surround sound home theaters. Because the speakers mount seamlessly into any wall or ceiling, there is no need to worry about unsightly speaker wire cluttering up your home or office. The white grills will match an array of home interiors, or can be easily painted to coordinate with a specific decor. Aesthetics aside, the sound quality of these speakers is unmatched. Each two-way speaker features high rigidity polypropylene cones with soft dome tweeters and butyl rubber surrounds. The result of this sophisticated engineering is 1500 watts of peak power handling (750 watts RMS handling).
- Acoustic Audio by Goldwood HT-85 in wall and in ceiling 2-way 5 speaker set, 3 pieces of MT8 in wall speakers, 2 pieces of SP8c in ceiling speakers, recommended power is 20-300 watts per speaker, 8ohm
- Frequency response is 30Hz-22 kHz, crossover frequency is 2200Hz, efficiency is 98dB, 2-way design, 8" woofers with high rigidity polypropylene cones and extended throw drive assemblies
- Butyl rubber surrounds, 12mm soft dome tweeters, tweeters pivot on MT8 speakers, paintable frames and grills, low profile housings, integrated wall-lock mounting system, designed in the USA
- Cut-out templates included, rectangular cut out is 8.75" x 12.66", overall is 10.125" x 14.25", depth is 3.875", round cut out is 9.5", overall is 11", depth is 4", full instructions included
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, surround sound, home theater, multiple room systems, industrial sound, this listing and price is for 1 complete 5 speaker set
|Brand Name||Acoustic Audio by Goldwood|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: