Standard elevator phone box mount REDALUMINUMViking Electronic's 1600A Series Emergencyphones are designed to provide quick and reliablehandsfree communication over the public switched telephone network. The 1600A series meets ADA requirements for elevator telephones and can be programmed from any touch tone phone. The 1600A series phones can automatically send the digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call then automatically light the call connected LED. The 1600A series can also be used with Central Station Monitoring equipment. All parameters phone numbers and location numbers are stored in non-volatile E2 memory. All units are phone line powered requiring no batteries or external power sources.
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones
- Can automatically light the "Call Connected" LED for the hearing impaired
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 10 seconds of voice memory
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: