Netgear 26-Port Gigabit Ethernet Fully Managed Switch (Gsm7224) - With 4 X 1G Sfp, Desktop/Rackmount, And Prosafe Limited Lifetime Protection, M4100 Series
The NETGEAR GSM7224 M4100 Series Fully Managed Switch is designed for desktop or rackmount and features 26-Port Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x 1G SFP ports (4 are shared ports), ProSAFE Lifetime Protection and more.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 26 Gigabit ports
- FLEXIBILITY FROM UPLINK PORTS: 4 x 1G SFP ports (all 4 are shared)
- ULTIMATE CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers complete control of enterprise and campus networks with core and edge networking. Includes integrated security, high availability, delivery optimization and enhanced manageability. Select models also offer physical and virtual stacking for high availability and simplified management of multiple switches.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- WHISPER-QUIET DESIGN: Reduces fan noise to protect your home office or business environment.100Mbps backward compatiblity on all SFP ports
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode. M4100-D12G-POE+ can even redistribute PoE power from the upstream PoE+ switch to VoIP phones or other devices in meeting rooms
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: