Uniden (Bc15) Bearcat 15-Watt External Communications Speaker. Durable Rugged Design, Perfect For Amplifying Uniden Scanners, Cb Radios, And Other Communications Receivers
This 3.5-Inch speaker may be small but with its 500hz-5kHz it brings more balance to your already rock'n Uniden speakers. With its Scanner and CB capability you will be able to hear/communicate with ease. The noise blanker will help reduce any electrical noise that usually happens with incoming calls.
- The Uniden Bearcat BC15 15 Watt Communication Speaker is an external accessory speaker that offers enhanced audio from CBs, Ham Radios, and Scanners. Rugged and durable enough for any mobile application.
- The Uniden BC15 is a great looking speaker with a two-toned black and silver face-plate.
- The BC15 external communication speaker features 15 watts of max power and the BC15's built in noise blanker helps to reduce electrical interference that other manufacturer's accessory speakers allow to bleed through.
- The Uniden BC15 is fully compatible with all radios capable of accepting 3.5 mm audio plug in connectors. Installation is quick and easy with BC15, in fact the most difficult part will be in locating your preferred mounting location.
- Mount the BC15 communication speaker, plug in the 10 foot speaker wire to the speaker jack on your radio, and enjoy crystal clear audio output.
- If your mobile two-way radio happens to be mounted in a difficult to reach location the right angled 3.5 mm audio plug on the BC15 will make it easier to get connected to the radio.
- No more cranking your radio all the way up just to hear the conversation!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: