The FLIR Ocean Scout TK is a marine thermal camera that extends your vision on the water, day or night, for greater awareness and safety. As a thermal imager, the Ocean Scout TK creates images based on heat, not visible light. Vessels, watercraft, buoys, and other obstacles give off heat and appear clearly in all lighting conditions – from pitch darkness to blinding sun glare. The Ocean Scout TK is an affordable way to enjoy your time on the water and explore your world with thermal vision.
- Sees boats, buoys, and Channel markers
- Identify landmarks Like docks, inlets, and jetties
- Steer clear of rocks and floating debris
- Locate people and pets overboard
- Creates images based on heat, not Visible light
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: