Leviton Omnistat2, Multistage & Heat Pump with Humidity Control, White
New Generation Of Energy Efficient Thermostats
Omnistat2 thermostats are the latest generation of programmable communicating thermostats and provide precise digital temperature control over your HVAC system. What makes Omnistat2 thermostats stand above their competition is that they use advanced digital technology to learn the heating/cooling patterns of your home to control the equipment for maximum efficiency and comfort.
Omnistat2 thermostats have an automatic heat/cool changeover, which features an automatic switch from heating to cooling mode and back without any manual operation. The Fan cycle mode periodically circulates air for comfort. To adjust temperature settings, simply turn the scroll wheel to the right or left.
- The Omnistat2 may be used stand-alone or with a home control system.
- Using advanced digital technology, your Omnistat2 "learns" your home's heating and cooling patterns and adjusts control to maximize both your HVAC's efficiency and your family's comfort.
- The backlight comes to life as the Omnistat2 is approached, making it easy to adjust at night.
- To adjust the temperature, simply turn the scroll wheel to the right or left.
- Three buttons facilitate easy to navigate menus to display information such as temperature setpoints, modes, outdoor temperature and humidity, run time by week, and more!
- Select either a simple or advanced display.
- Single Stage: Gas, Oil, Steam, Hydronic, Forced Air, Radiant, Electric
- Single Speed Heat Pumps with Aux heat
- Dual Fuel Heat Pumps
- Single stage including Gas, Oil, Steam, Hydronic, Forced Air, Radiant, Electric2 Stage Conventional
- Heat Pumps, including Air to Air heat pumps or Geothermal
- Two Speed Heat Pumps with third stage auxiliary heat
- Compatible with zone control systems that require a master thermostat
- Variable Speed Fan Control
- Dual Fuel Heat Pumps
- Humidity sensing and display
- Humidifier control
- Dehumidifier control
The Omnistat2 may be used stand-alone or with a home control system. When used stand-alone you may schedule your HVAC activity using a easy-to-use 7 day schedule function. You can set back the equipment when the house is not occupied and save on your energy costs. The Omnistat2 has a built-in vacation mode feature that restores temperatures before arriving home.
Omnistat2 thermostats allow you to have a different program option for every day of the week, which makes them flexible enough for homeowners who have different schedules every day. Additionally, these thermostats have a copy feature to make it easy to copy a program schedule from one day to the next.
When you add an optional Leviton Security & Automation home control system to the Omnistat2 thermostats in your home, you get comprehensive energy management capabilities. The settings for the thermostat may be controlled via events that occur in the house, such as the setting of the alarm system. Additionally, the home control system has automatic temperature setbacks for Home, Night, Away, and Vacation. Finally, full control of every Omnistat2 thermostat becomes available on a Console or Keypad, OmniTouch family Touchscreens, telephones (with voice response) and over the Internet using software from Leviton Security & Automation.
Supports conventional and heat pump systems and dual fuel with second stage auxiliary heat. Supports one external temperature sensor for indoor or outdoor.
- Digital precise temperature control
- Automatic heat/cool changeover
- Fan cycle mode periodically circulates air for comfort
- Displays outdoor temperature and humidity (optional)
- Indoor sensor averaging with remote sensor
- Humidity Control (RC-2000 Only)
- Does not need batteries to retain settings and time
- Learns how your home heats and cools to intelligently control the equipment for efficiency and comfort
- Graphical display of HVAC usage by week
- 7 day schedule with copy function
- Automatic temperature setbacks for Home, Night, Away, and Vacation when integrated with an Leviton Security & Automation home control system
- Filter reminder for peak efficiency
- Built-in vacation mode feature restores temperatures before arriving home
- Easily monitor your home's energy usage with graphs and reports, including real-time energy costs and bills!
- Omnistat2 models include the ability to communicate with your utility company for load shedding applications, and the ability to view real-time energy bills, graphical displays of energy cost per week, and current energy cost.
- Multi-color backlight (over 100 colors) adjustable at any time
- Choose between a simple or advanced display, based upon what information you want to view
- Proximity/motion detector, screen lights up when approached
You may change the backlighting from blue to red or any color in between by turning the knob. This capability, adjustable at any time, provides you with over one hundred customizable backlight colors, Omnistat2 thermostats have a proximity/motion detector so that its screen lights up when it is approached, which makes it easy to adjust in the dark of the night.
The Omnistat2 can optionally display outdoor temperature and humidity. It can also display a graphical display of HVAC usage/energy consumption by week and has a filter reminder for peak efficiency. You may switch between a simple or advanced display, based upon what information you want to view.
- Communicates with Leviton Security & Automation home control systems and other manufacturer's automation systems
- Remote access via Internet and telephone (optional)
- Expansion port for wireless communication
Omnistat2 thermostats support one external temperature sensor for indoor or outdoor. When an outdoor sensor has been set up, the outdoor temperature is displayed on the Advanced Display of the Omnistat2. The temperature from a remote temperature sensor can be combined with the onboard Omnistat2 temperature sensor to determine the average temperature of two locations, and this average temperature may then be used for comparison to heat/cool set points.
Omnistat2 thermostats communicate with Leviton Security & Automation home control systems, as well with other manufacturer's automation systems. An Omni home control system automatically sets the thermostat's time.
There is an expansion port for wireless communication.
Intelligent Automation Simplified
Previously known as HAI (Home Automation, Inc.), Leviton Security & Automation creates integrated automation and security solutions for residential and commercial use. As a leader in home automation, Leviton Security & Automation offers a complete line of award-winning automation products, connecting all devices from programmable communicating thermostats, smart light switches and distributed audio systems to video surveillance equipment and access control products through touchscreen interfaces with VoIP and software that allows access and control of an automation system over the Internet or a smart phone.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: