Ximimark Ad9833 Sine Square Wave Dds Signal Generator Programmable Microprocessors Serial Interface Module 1Pcs
Digitally programmable frequency and phase
12.65 mW power consumption at 3 V
0 MHz to 12.5 MHz output frequency range
28-bit resolution: 0.1 Hz at 25 MHz reference clock
Sinusoidal, triangular, and square wave outputs
2.3 V to 5.5 V power supply
No external components required
3-wire SPI interface
Update rate: 25(max)
VOUT maximum: 0.65V
VOUT minimum: 38mV
VOUT temperature Coefficient: 200°
Input current: 10μA
Input high voltage: 1.7-2.8V
Input low voltage: 0.5-0.7V
Input capacitance: 3pF
Size: 17 * 12mm / 0.66 * 0.47"
Since our company does not provide technical support, the installation of electronic modules requires basic knowledge and requires a certain electronic professional foundation and hands-on ability. Please purchase carefully!
Manual measurement, with small error. Please check size in detail before purchase.
Real colors may slightly differ from the pictures, as it depends on specific monitor settings and light brightness.
We highly appreciate all customers opinions to improve the selling, also if anything you unsatisfied, please contact us for probable best solution.
Package Includes: 1Pcs
- The AD9833 is a low power, programmable, sinusoidal waveform generator that needs to be generated in various types of waveform detection, implementation, and time domain reflectometry (TDR) applications.
- The output frequency and phase are programmable software that can be easily adjusted. No external components are necessary. The frequency register is 28 bits wide: the clock frequency is 25 MHz, which can achieve a resolution of 0.1 Hz; the AD9833 has a clock frequency of 1 MHz and can be tuned to a resolution of 0.004 Hz.
- A standard serial interface allows the device to be directly connected to different microprocessors. The device uses an external serial clock to write data or information to the control device.
- Write via serial interface line. The serial interface operates at clock frequencies up to 40 MHz and is compatible with DSP and microcontroller standards. The device operates from a 2.3 V 5.5 V supply.
- With power down function (SLEEP). This allows the unused portion of the device to be turned off, thereby minimizing the power consumption portion, for example, turning off the DAC when the output clock is generated.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: