TIME TO UPGRADE
Since old Ben Franklin discovered electricity, it was bound to happen. Suddenly, you don’t get a kick out of your old scooter anymore. It’s OK, you’re growing up and it’s time to tell Mom – you’re old enough for electricity. Tell her it’s made for ages 8 and up, and only goes a quiet 10mph, for a full 40 minutes of freedom.
GET A GRIP
With a twist-grip accelerator and a hand-operated front brake, you’ll be in training for bikes, motorbikes and the next level of awesome
- With its kid-sized deck and frame, the Razor E100 electric scooter is the perfect introduction to electric-powered fun for riders ages 8 and up
- Powered by a 100-watt,high-torque, single-speed,chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 10 mph (16km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed-lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- 8” (200mm), pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
- Additional features include twist-grip acceleration control, hand-operated, front brake and retractable kickstand.
|Dimensions||33.1” x 16.1” x 35.7”|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: