This LC-2 Remote High/Low Line-Level Controller from PAC Audio converts the speaker levels of a factory or aftermarket radio to RCA, while giving the user remote control over the amp? volume. It is dash mountable and has a level control knob. This device adjusts the signal to the ampl, reduces speaker output to preamp levels and cuts out subsonic frequency noise.
- Converts the speaker levels of a factory or aftermarket radio to RCA while giving the user remote control over the amp volume
- Allows user to add a trunk-mounted amp for subwoofers
- Provides an additional set of preamp outputs from a head unit equipped with only 1 set
- Allows more control over a system's sound
- Adjusts head-unit output from 2W-40W per channel
- Mounts in dash or under dash
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: