Axxess AX-AGL610 RCA Ground Loop IsolatorThis 2-channel RCA Ground Loop Isolator from Axxess is designed to eliminate ground loop noise found in the RCA audio lines of amplified stereo systems. This small, easy-to-mount design can be used behind the radio or at the amp. Input and output can be reversed. It has molded channels so zip ties will not slip and has gold-flashed RCA outputs.
Features of Axxess AX-AGL610 RCA Ground Loop Isolator
- 2-channel ground loop isolator
- Eliminates ground loop noise found in RCA audio lines of amplified stereo systems
- 30W max input
- 6:1 fixed step-down
- Input & output can be reversed
- Gold-flashed RCA outputs
- Can be used behind radio or at amp
- Smaller easy-to-mount design
- Molded channels for zip ties
Specifications of Axxess AX-AGL610 RCA Ground Loop Isolator
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: