The AA-GM44 T-harness plugs into the vehicle?? wiring behind the factory radio. It provides a 4-channel adjustable audio output via two sets of stereo RCA connectors. This allows simple and quick audio connection to an aftermarket amplifier, without effecting the performance of the stock speakers. Expand the factory sound sytem without replacing the factory radio, by adding an amplifier. Simplify the installation by using the AA-GM44 to provide the audio signal without havign to cut the factory wiring.
- 2012+ Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado Suburban, Tahoe & Yukon vehicles equipped with a non-navigation radio require the AOEM-GM1416
- Not compatible in vehicles with premium factory amplified systems
- Upgrades Factory Gm Sound System Without Replacing Factory Radio By Adding An Amp
- Includes (1) each of 44-PIN General Motors connection T- harness, SOEM-4 line output converter, RCA level harness and speaker level harness
- Add-an-amplifier interface for select 2010 GM Vehicles with 44-PIN harness like Chevrolet Camaro
- Compatibility: 2010 - 2011 Chevrolet Camaro, 2010 - 2011 Buick LaCrosse, 2011 Buick Regal, 2010 - 2011 Cadillac SRX, 2010 - 2011 Chevrolet Equinox and 2010 - 2011 GMC Terrain
- Not compatible with vehicles equipped with factory amplifier
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: