Bbox E12Dsv Pro-Series 12" Dual Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
Bbox E12DSV Pro-Series 12??Dual Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
Features of Bbox E12Dsv Pro-Series 12" Dual Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Pro Tuned 12" Dual Vented (shared air space)subwoofer enclosure designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction which is ideal for high power or sound quality subwoofers.
- 1" High-Grade MDF Front Baffle for Ultimate structural rigidity and no-flex construction. 2.63 Cubic Feet Net Volume internal air space(1.32 cu.ft. per sub)is ideal for tight accurate bass reproduction.
- CNC Miter & Dado design and construction for the ultimate in an airtight precision fit of all parts which ensures a rattle and noise-free environment. Recessed Side Panels increases structural integrity, eliminates unwanted flex and vibration.
- Pneumatic Applied Brad Nails to pull tight and hold the MDF parts during the glue drying process and help assure a no-leak, no-rattle air chamber. Premium OEM Grade Carpeting for factory look and durability.
- Enclosure Dimensions Sub cut out:11.125", mounting depth: 16.75", Height: 13.75", Width: 30.25", Depth: 17.5" tuned to 36 Hz
Specifications of Bbox E12Dsv Pro-Series 12" Dual Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: