Hifonics BG-1900.1D BRUTUS Gamma BG Series 1,900-Watt Max Monoblock Super D-Class AmpThis Hifonics BRUTUS Gamma BG Series Monoblock Super D Class Amp delivers a maximum of 1,900 watts for serious power for your car's subwoofer. The Super D Class design employs high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels, this Super D Class amp has lower distortion, higher current efficiencies, and less heat than conventional D Class amp designs. Plus its Ultra-Fi MOSFET technology is designed for music production vs. just electronics output power. This produces very musical high power with high efficiency for cooling and minimal distortion. For serious power for your car's audio system, choose Hifonics' Power from the Gods.
Features of Hifonics BG-1900.1D BRUTUS Gamma BG Series 1,900-Watt Max Monoblock Super D-Class Amp
- 1,900 watts max
- 950 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- 475 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 500 Hz
- Super Class D technology powered by Ultra-Fi MOSFETs for high power, efficient cooling with minimal distortion
- Variable electronic crossover: 12 dB per octave
- Variable low pass crossover, 12 dB per octave: 30 Hz to 250 Hz
- Unique ParaQ electronic crossover circuit
- Bass boost: 10 dB
- Phase shift: 0? to 180?
- Subsonic filter: 15 Hz to 35 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion:
- 3-way system protection circuitry
- 4 gauge power terminal
- 12 gauge speaker terminal wire
- Fusing: 60 amps x 2
- Includes wired bass remote, window sticker, and manual
Specifications of Hifonics BG-1900.1D BRUTUS Gamma BG Series 1,900-Watt Max Monoblock Super D-Class Amp
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: