Sea frogs 8" / 20.5cm Underwater float arm has a diameter of 60mm / 2.3" with the weight of 192g / 6.7Oz and provides buoyancy of 300g. This arm is made out of CARBON FIBER which makes it super light for travel and very slick looking as well. Floating arm is typically used in scuba diving, to increase the buoyancy if you are carrying heavy gear. By attaching this arm to underwater photography equipment you can more easily manipulate your underwater housing and effortlessly take some magnificent photos and videos.
- Product Weight: 192g / 6.7Oz - per unit
- Bouyancy provided: 300g - per unit
- Diameter: 60mm / 2.3" - per unit
- Material: Carbon Fiber and Hard Anodized Aluminium
- Package includes:1 x 8" / 20.5 cm D60mm Underwater float arm
|Brand Name||Sea frogs|
|Size||8" Float Arm|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: