Opteka High-Power Underwater Diving Waterproof 147Ft(45M) Led Video Light For Gopro Hero 7/6/5/5S/4/4S/3+/2/Sjcam/Yi Action Cameras
The Underwater LED Light from Opteka is a versatile and portable LED light with an integrated GoPro mounting system. Rated for depths up to 147', the light is ready to go where the action is, whether above ground or underwater. It features a wide beam angle and offers three operating modes: continuous high, continuous low and flashing. The light is powered using one AHDBT301 Lithium Ion battery, which provide up to 1.5 hours of continuous use on high power. To recharge the battery, a micro-USB charging cable is included.
On the top of the light is a GoPro quick-release base, allowing you to attach a GoPro camera directly on top of the light. On the bottom is a standard GoPro mount to attach compatible dive handle or other accessories on the bottom.
Opteka Underwater LED Light
Opteka AHDBT301 Lithium Ion Battery (3)
Opteka Micro USB Cable
Opteka Quick release Mount for GoPro
Opteka Adjustment Wrench
- Perfect compatibility with GoPro Hero7, Hero 6, Hero 5, Hero 2018, Hero Session, Hero 4, Hero 3+, Hero 3, Hero 2, Hero 4 Session, Hero 5 Session, Hero+, Hero+LCD and Other Action Camera
- Take amazing POV underwater vids with this Opteka light for Gopro.Whether it's snorkel, scuba or dive, the Opteka diving lights for Gopro will be great a accessory for all those activities. Each light has a 147ft (45M) waterproof test from the our factory
- Wide Angle 500 Lumen Max. (5500K-6000K) by 3 LEDs. This is the underwater light to buy if you're looking for a light that is super bright, built tough, super lightweight and easy to use
- Three lighting modes: Normal(HI) Power saving(LOW), Flash. Size: 2.95 in(L) x 1.65 in(W) x 2.75 in(H). RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: 1050mAh. Running time: High light (1.5 hours); Low light (4 hours); Flash (6 hours). The battery can be removed for replacement(Compatible with Gopro hero 3/3 + batteries)
- 16:9 widescreen design is ideal for capturing awesome activities in and out of the water. New-technology LED's provide the strongest lumen output available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: