The 5-section Opteka M900 Monopod is a full featured robust heavy-duty professional camera monopod made to satisfy photographers who need a highly portable, high-performance solution they can easily carry when they are travelling. It's metal construction allows it to support up to 30 lbs of weight. The M900 is compact measuring 20.5" when folded. It is easily packable on a backpack or messenger camera bag. And because portability can't come at the cost of performance, the new M900 photo monopod has the state of the art features such as a sure rubber comfort grip, no-drop wrist carrying strap, quick action lever leg lock system with 45° flip, large 2.3" camera/head platform with a dual 1/4-20" - 3/8" camera screw.
The M900 monopod is the ideal travelling and outdoor companion: it takes up very little space yet gives invaluable support and far better results than hand-held shooting. It is a favourite support of sports photographers using long, heavy lenses who also need lightning-fast reactions and repositioning and fashion photographers using their camera in crowded places where there is limited freedom of movement.
The M900 is compatible with a vast range of cameras and satisfy many different photography needs. The 30lbs weight limit allows a wide range of cameras such as Compact System Camera (CSC), mirrorless or small DSLR, medium format and high-end DSLRs.
Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
Maximum Height: 71.3" (181.1 cm)
Folded Length: 20.5" (52 cm)
Load Capacity: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
Leg Cross Section: Round
Leg Tube Diameters: 36mm
Leg Lock Type: Flip-Lock
Platform Size: 2.36" (60 mm)
Male Thread Size: 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16
Weight: 1.82 lb (.83 kg)
Opteka M900 71" Heavy-Duty Monopod
Opteka 5 Year Warranty
- TAKING HEAVY-DUTY TO THE NEXT LEVEL: Thick leg sections constructed from BA aluminum alloy allows maximum loads of up to 30lbs. This design provides a extremely sturdy, strong support that gives you a feeling of complete control when used on a shoot.
- HEAD OR NO HEAD: A metal mounting screw allows you to attach any camera or any head directly to the monopod via a dual 1/4'' - 3/8'' camera fixing screw. A large 2.36" platform totally eliminates any wobble.
- COMFORT FOR EXTENDED USAGE: A comfortable hand grip allows a secure hold when setting up or moving the monopod from one location to another. The grip's padding helps reduce fatigue and allows hours of extended usage. A built-in wrist strap protects against drops and allows hands-free carrying.
- EASY TO USE: Take the monopod with you to get photos on the go using a convenient folding system that reduces it quickly down the five robust sections. It also features a lever leg lock system that features quick action to get it ready in a flash.
- COMPATIBILITY: Cameras such as Canon EOS 7D, 6D, 5D Mark III, 5DS Mark IV, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, Rebel T7i, T7s, T6i, T6s, T5i, T4i, T3i, EOS M, Nikon D5, D4, D3, D750, D610, D7500, D7200, D7100, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3400, D3300, D3200, Sony Alpha a7S, a7S II, a7 II, a7R II, a7R, a7, a99, a77, a65, a57, a6500, a6300, a6000, NEX-7, NEX-6, a580, a560, a39, Pentax 645Z, 645D, K-5, K-3 II, K-70, K-50, K-30, K-S2, K-S1 and all other cameras with an 1/4-20 standard tripod hole.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: