Opteka Platinum Series 37Mm 0.2X Hd Large Panoramic Vortex Fisheye Lens For Video Cameras (30.5Mm, 30Mm And 25Mm Adapters Included)
The Opteka Vortex is a fisheye lens capable of capturing ultra-wide angle footage. The massive 101mm front element produces the highest distortion of any fisheye lens available. With an amazing view of 220 degrees diagonally across the image area, the lens is ideal for creative shooting for applications including music videos and extreme sports. The body is metal and the lens is made of high index optical glass with a lens construction of 6 elements in 4 groups.
Advances in high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design / computer-aided-manufacturing, are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. Diamond-cut from crystal-clear, water-white optical glass, Opteka lenses are ground and polished to a precise precision. This puts more creative control where it belongs - in your hands. Opteka lenses stand up to the most rigorous demands on the stage and on location. Opteka's hard anti-reflective (AR) coating offers protection specially formulated to resist flaking, peeling and scratching. This proprietary AR coating also reduces light loss and flare to less than 1% per surface, compared to untreated glass which has a light loss of 4% per surface. Opteka lenses allow you to shoot with total confidence!
Lens Construction: 6 Elements in 4 Groups
Angle of View: Up to 220 Degrees
Rear Mount Diameter: 37mm with 30.5mm, 30mm and 25mm adapters
Front Element Diameter: 101mm (Does not accept filters)
Weight: 610g / 21.5oz
- Opteka Platinum Series 37mm 0.2X HD Panoramic "Vortex" Fisheye Lens
- 30.5mm, 30mm and 25mm adapter rings
- Lens Pouch
- Lens Caps
- 5 Year Opteka Worldwide Warranty
- Massive 101mm front element produces the highest distortion of any fisheye lens available
- Ideal for creative shooting for applications including music videos and extreme sports
- High index multi-coated optical glass with a lens construction of 6 elements in 4 groups
- 220 degrees diagonally across the image area
- Built strong, heavy-duty metal body
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: