Neewer 1.25 Inches 13 Percent Transmission Neutral Density Moon Filter, Aluminum Frame Plastic Thread Optical Glass Telescope Eyepiece Filter Helping Reduce Overall Brightness And Irradiation (Black)
Note: Telescope is not included
The Moon is intensely bright with reflected sunlight.
The Moon Filter reduces the glare, allowing transmission of only 13 percent of the reflected light, which means you can see the surface more clearly and study the Moon in greater comfort.
The moon filter can progressively dim the view when observing a bright object, such as the Moon or certain planets for telescopes and eyepieces.
Transmits 13 percent of the incoming light to your eyes.
Optical glass moon filter designed to reduce the amount of light entering your eyepiece.
It can filter the light from a certain direction and increase imaging contrast.
The filter will fit all standard sized 2" eyepieces and accessories.
Can also be used for daytime terrestrial use for reducing sunlight glare from lakes oceans or window glass.
1 x 13 Percent Transmission Moon Filter
- Premium Material: Aluminum frame, plastic thread and optical glass, durable and no damage to your lens
- Transmits only 13 percent of the incoming light, boosting contrast and ability to discern detail on the Moon
- Helps reducing overall brightness without altering color, so that not only will more surface features and details pop out, but also you can study them in greater comfort
- Helps conserve dark-adapted vision while viewing the lunar surface
- Helps reduce irradiation, which is the distortion at the boundary between light and dark areas, such as along the lunar terminator
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: