Bounty Hunter's Fast Tracker detector offers the excitement and profit of metal detecting at an accessible price, making it ideal for those just getting started. With an adjustable 7-inch Bounty D-Tech search coil and advanced circuitry for power and control, the Fast Tracker will help you hit pay dirt in no time. The Fast Tracker does not have the LCD that many of Bounty Hunter's other models boast, so detection is done by audio output only. However, the Fast Tracker's dual-tone audio discrimination, motion all-metals mode, automatic ground balance, audible low-battery alert, built-in speaker, and headphone jack make it a tremendous value. The lightweight S-rod features a comfort-grip handle with a stand for those long hours of treasure hunting. Users will also enjoy Bounty Hunter's comprehensive, easy-to-understand online tutorial and downloadable manual. The Fast Tracker requires two 9-volt alkaline batteries and boasts a five-year limited warranty.
- Delivers effective performance over a wide range of conditions and applications
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Made in China
- 7.25" Interchangeable, Waterproof Search Coil
- Dual-Tone Audio Discrimination
- Power & Sensitivity Control
- Discrimination Control
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
|Brand Name||BOUNTY HUNTER|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: