Perfect for your home or office workstation, the SUPER7 Protect It! 7-Outlet Surge Protector features a surge suppression rating of 2160 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes. In fact, Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges, including direct lightning strikes, up to $75,000 for life (valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only).
- PROTECT ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE FROM POWER SURGES & SPIKES: Multi outlet surge protector with seven outlets and protects your PC, personal computer, laptop, printer, scanner, router, phone, fax, modem, television, lamp or any other home/office electronics from dangerous power surges, spikes & line noise
- PREMIUM SURGE PROTECTION WITH RIGHT ANGLE PLUG: This surge suppressor provides seven total NEMA 5-15R outlets and the ability to accommodate 3 large transformer plugs without covering the remaining outlets. The 7-foot AC power cord acts like an extension cord to give you the flexibility to reach distant outlets, while its right-angle NEMA 5-15P flat plug allows furniture and equipment to be moved flush against the wall to save space
- SAFETY FIRST! HIGH JOULE-RATING - CONFORMS TO UL 1449 SAFETY STANDARDS: Automatic shutoff cuts power to all outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised. Diagnostic LEDS confirm when you are grounded and protected at a glance. 2160 joules mean maximum protection for your equipment. Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
- CONVENIENT OPTIONS FOR PLACEMENT IN ANY ENVIRONMENT: 7' AC long power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug provides the ability to reach distant outlets. This multi plug outlet offers keyhole slots on bottom panel for convenient wall mounting
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, $75,000 INSURANCE: Lifetime Limited Warranty and $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected equipment damaged by a power surge
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: