Brady High Adhesion Vinyl Label Tape (M71C-2000-595-Wt) - Black On White Vinyl Film - Compatible With Bmp71 Label Printer - 50' Length, 2" Width
Brady's indoor/outdoor grade vinyl tape adheres well to pipe, walls, equipment, windows - most clean, dry surfaces. Conforms well to irregular, curved or rough surfaces - it even stands up to grease, oil and most industrial chemicals. Five year average outdoor durability in temperatures from 180
- Made from Brady's B-595 vinyl material with permanent acrylic adhesive that keeps labeling tape adhered in harsh climates including in autoclave, freezer, and liquid nitrogen environments
- Vinyl tape with multiple use cases including pipe marking, arrow tape, warehouse marking, warning panels, safety signs, arc flash and visual workplace labels in both indoor and outdoor use.
- Permanent adhesive tape adheres well to surfaces that are smooth, rough, highly textured, or powder coated, as well as to irregular surfaces or surfaces with low surface energy.
- Prints black text on white vinyl background with a clean gloss finish that is resistant to exposure to chemicals, grease, oil, and cleaning agents.
- Pre-packaged in a ready to use, all-in-one cartridge that includes printing ribbon and label supply, easy to install in compatible label makers
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: