Brady High Adhesion Cloth Label Tape (M21-500-499-Tb) - Black On White Nylon - Compatible With Bmp21-Plus, Id Pal, And Labpal Printers - 16' Length, 0.5" Width
Brady 114302/M21-500-499-TB BMP21-PLUS mobile printer, ID PAL and LABPAL printers. Nylon cloth labels for the BMP21-PLUS mobile printer, IDPAL and LABPAL Label Printers. Black ribbon on white tape. Measures 16' length by 0. 500" width Material is B-499 nylon cloth. RoHS Compatibility is compliant with RoHS directive. Concerning RoHS directive compliance refer to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC. Product compliance is based upon information provided by suppliers of the raw materials used by brady to manufacture these products, or by independent laboratory testing of these products. As such, Brady makes no independent representations or warranties, express or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with the use of this information. Matte finished label, thermal transfer print technology, material type is polyImide coated nylon cloth, permanent acrylic adhesive. Wiremarking and general labeling applications. B-499 is not recommended for outdoor use. Recommended thermal transfer ribbons are, Brady series R4300, R4900, R6000, R6000HF, R6200 and R4500 colored (red, blue and green). Dot matrix ribbons are brady series R2000 and R5000. Brady B-499 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC.
- Made from Brady's B 499 Nylon Cloth material, which has a protective polyamide coating and permanent acrylic adhesive that keeps tape adhered to surfaces, even in autoclave, freezer, and liquid nitrogen environments
- Nylon cloth tape with multiple use cases including cable and wire labeling, general purpose marking of laboratory items, equipment panels, and faceplates
- Low profile tape adheres well to surfaces that are smooth, rough, highly textured, or powder coated, as well as to irregular surfaces or surfaces with low surface energy
- Permanent acrylic adhesive and a polyamide coating, and prints in black text on a white background with a matte finish
- RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC; UL approved; CSA accepted
|Color||Black On White|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: