Mount-It! Speaker Stands For Book Shelf And Surround Sound Speakers, Universal Fit, Premium Dual Pillar Aluminum And Tempered Glass, Black (Mi-28)
Use Mount-It! MI-28B pair of bookshelf speaker stands to elevate your speakers for optimal audio performance and expanding decorating options while keep your speakers stable and secure.
MI-28B pair of universal bookshelf speaker stands are heavy-duty and durable. They'll keep your speakers stable and secure. Premium and clean steel construction looks great, conceals cables, and optimizes the performance of your speaker by minimizing floor distortion. The columns can even be loaded with sand to reduce resonance and increase stability.
The bottom of the stand comes with spikes and rubber pads for carpet and hardwood floor mounting. The heavy-duty design provides 22 lbs load capacity. The large tempered glass plate (8 x 10 inch) is large to accommodate a large number of speaker models. With a total height of 18 inches, these stands will allow you to place the speakers at optimal seating height for music and home theater applications.
Distinct design and performance at a great value. Join thousands of happy Mount-It! customers and benefit from our decade-long experience in home theater accessories and superb customer support.
- UNIVERSAL SPEAKER STANDS - Premium speaker stands fit universal surround sound satellite speakers and bookshelf speakers. Compatible with Bose, Sonos, Jewel, Lifestyle, Samsung, JBL, Panasonic, Yamaha, and more!
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - Black powder coated aluminum columns and tempered glass shelf fit
- STYLISH - Contemporary design coats the glass and aluminum in a silky glossy black.
- DIMENSIONS - Top shelf - 8" x 10". Bottom shelf - 10" x 12". Aluminum pole - 18" in height. Tempered glass is 0.5" thick.
- FEATURES - Run cables through the pillars for clean install. Removable carpet spikes. Supports 22 lb of weight per stand. Mount-It! provides all of the necessary tools and instructions for assembly.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: