The DP2DVID DisplayPort to DVI-D Dual-Link adapter lets you connect your DisplayPort video source (PC, Notebook, Macbook etc.) to a DVI-D display including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable monitor. The device offers an active conversion which is powered by a single USB port and is able to handle full Dual-Link resolutions up to 2560x1600. Use it to mirror your display to another monitor or extend your desktop to increase your workspace. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Looking for a single link DVI adapter? Our DP2DVI can support a maximum resolution of 1920x1200.
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D dual link display
- Active DisplayPort converter for DisplayPort video cards not capable of outputting DVI signals
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 with DVI Dual Link Displays
- Supports 1920x1080 with Single-Link displays
- Powered by a single USB 2.0 port
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: