Tnp 3 Rca Cable (50 Ft) - 3Rca Av Rca Composite Video + 2Rca Stereo Audio M/M Male To Male Dual Shielded Rca Connector Plug Jack Wire Cord
An RCA connector, sometimes called a phono connector or cinch connector, is a type of electrical connector commonly used to carry audio and video signals. The connectors are also sometimes casually referred to as A/V jacks.
Composite video (one channel) is an analog video transmission that carries standard definition video typically at 480i or 576i resolution. Video information is encoded on one channel. Composite video is usually in standard formats such as NTSC, PAL, and SECAM and is often designated by the CVBS initialism, for color, video, blanking, and sync, or simply as video.
The RCA has been adopted for alternative uses including as a power connector, an RF connector, and occasionally as a connector for loudspeaker cables. Its use as a connector for composite video signals is extremely common. RCA connectors and cable are also commonly used to carry S/PDIF-formatted digital audio, with plugs colored orange to differentiate them from other typical connections.
The TNP 3RCA cables are color-coded, yellow for composite video, red for the right audio channel, and white or black for the left channel of stereo audio. This trio (or pair) of jacks can be found on the back of almost all audio and video equipment. One or more sets are often found on the front panel of modern TV sets to facilitate connection of camcorders, other portable video sources and video game consoles.
- With the combination of quality connectors, bare copper conductors, this cable is capable of seamlessly transmits stereo audio for high-quality sound, while ensuring reliability and reduced signal loss
- Cable Length: 50 Feet
- 1x 3 RCA Cable (50 FT) - 3RCA AV RCA Composite Video + 2RCA Stereo Audio M/M Male to Male Dual Shielded RCA Connector Plug Jack Wire Cord
- Delivers high performance and versatile full range bass for your AV audio video device equipment; Accurately transfer high bandwidth frequency quality detailed clean natural pure audio sound / realism and clarity jitter-free in audio signals
- Built with high-quality polished metal connectors and corrosion-resistant RCA connectors; protection against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Balanced solid conductors for enhanced internal noise rejection and eliminate strand-interaction distortion
- Oxygen Free Copper Lines combined with a double shielding allow for a maximum audio video quality; reduce distortion and signal loss; minimizes return loss, so music, dialogue and sound effects are always clear, dramatic, detailed in excellent signal quality
- Connects portable audio video devices with the common RCA composite video stereo audio port to a TV, AV receiver, amplifier, projector, radio, car audio, Hi Fi stereo audio system, home theater system, computer sound, recording equipment, speaker and more
|Brand Name||TNP Products|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: