The Cimple Co - 100' Feet, Black Rg6 Coaxial Cable (Coax Cable)- Made In The Usa - With Connectors, F81 / Rf, Digital Coax - Av, Cabletv, Antenna, And Satellite, Cl2 Rated, 100 Foot
THE CIMPLE CO, a family company located in the USA, is proud to manufacture this high quality and durable coaxial cable. This cable is available in black and white, and comes in lengths from 1 foot to 100 feet (including our most popular lengths of 6 feet, 15 feet, 25 feet, 30 feet, 50 feet, and 100 feet). The center conductor is made of high grade copper coated steel that has been Swept to 3. 0GHz, making this a great application for satellite, cable, Wireless (including cell services), and communication uses. With very low signal attenuation (2. 75dB at 750MHz for Our 50' Cable) It can be used on long runs without the loss of signal or picture. We use high grade 360 degree compression connectors to ensure that this cable remains water and weather proof, without the loss of any signal. This ensures that the ends can withstand pulling, weather, extreme hot and cold (rated up to 167 degrees F). The coaxial shielding is 60% aluminum magnesium alloy braid and 100% solid aluminum foil (including an 18% overlap) to ensure that there is no interference from neighboring or Rouge signals. The outer jacket is a flexible UV resistant PVC and has been tested to be used in many extreme conditions For use both inside and outside. The dielectric center is made from gas injected foam PE and has an almost perfect consistency of 75 ohms +/-3 Throughout the entire length of the coax cable. The outside diameter of the cable is 0. 27 inches, About 6. 85 mm, with the connectors being slightly larger at. 4375 (7/16) of an inch (11. 11 mm). The cable also has length markings every two feet on the side to make it easier to cut to length, If you need a shorter wire. We also offer a repair and splice kit for those who would like to cut and reinstall the ends on the wire. The kit comes complete with instructions and free technical support. We back our product 100%, with free returns, as well as free technical and customer support.
- Proudly made in America, with a full 10 year warranty from THE CIMPLE CO.
- Tested and approved for the use with Cable Modems, Televisions, Satellite Receivers, Off Air Antennas - including HD Antennas, on DIRECTV, Dish Network, Comcast, Charter, Verzion FiOS, AT&T U-Verse, FTA, OTA, Satellite Internet providers (such as HughesNET, Wild Blue, Excede), Cell phone wireless extenders, and many other services and providers.
- Low loss cable for exceptional signal and picture quality, even over long runs. Works great indoors and outdoors, with a highly durable weather proof and UV resistant PVC outer jacket. High quality consistent 75 Ohms throughout the whole cable.
- High quality connectors will not pull off, break, lose signal, come lose and are water proof using a redundant double seal at each end of the connector.
- High frequency range with an 18 AWG center conductor to cover almost all services and providers that range from at least 2.3MHz to 3.0GHz, with exceptional shielding - using 60% braid and 100% shield.
|Brand Name||THE CIMPLE CO|
|Size||100 Feet (30 Meter)|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: