Siig 10 Meters High Speed Hdmi Digital Audio/Video Flat Cable Of Up To 4K Resolution With 3D, Audio Return & Multi-Channel Digital Audio Support
SIIG's FlatHD-10M is a high quality high speed HDMI compliant flat cable designed for transmitting high-bandwidth, uncompressed video and multi-channel digital audio signals between HDMI compliant devices. Its unique flat design allows you to hide the cable in-wall, under carpet or behind baseboard, offering a more flexible and seamless cable installation and greater durability over time. This triple-shielded FlatHD-5M cable comes with 28 AWG OFC (oxygen-free copper) conductors to provide maximum video performance and to prevent signal loss and screen ghosting. Additional features include PVC jacket to minimize crosstalk to ensure proper power current and signal loss prevention, and gold-plated connectors to ensure superior error-free data transfer and corrosion resistance
- High Speed HDMI cable with gold-plated connectors
- Flat design allows for more flexible cable installations (in-wall, under carpet, behind baseboard) and offers more durability over time.
- Designed for transmitting high-bandwidth, uncompressed video and multi-channel digital audio between HDMI compliant devices including DVD player/recorders, set-top boxes and Digital TVs
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p and 1440p - ready for today's high-definition & tomorrows
- UL/CL3 certified for in-wall installations
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: