The 3-way power distribution block allows you to connect as many as three amplifiers to a single power source. The main input lets you connect 4 or 1/0 Gauge wire from your battery to the block, and you can run up to three 4 Gauge or 8 Gauge wires to your amplifiers. You'll also need to place in-line fuses between the distribution block and your amps. It can also be used to combine the ground wires of multiple amplifiers to a single grounding point.
- Input: Accepts 2GA/4GA*1,Outputs: Accepts 4GA*1+8GA*2 Wire
- Power/Ground Distribution Block
- High performance Power Distribution Block.Low-resistance, high-current ability
- Run up to three 4-Gauge or 8-Gauge wires to your amplifiers. Can also be used to combine the ground wires of multiple amplifiers to a single grounding point
- mpact Resistant Snap-on Plastic Cover.The Cover Is Made Of High Strength, Nonperishable Industrial-grade Plastic
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: