Lc To Lc Fiber Patch Cable Single Mode Duplex - 2M (6.56Ft) - 9/125Um Os1 Lszh - Beyondtech Pureoptics Cable Series
Easy installationBeyondtech OS1 LC to LC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
10 Gigabit PerformanceOS1 Singlemode laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests.
Properly testedEach patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
Cable SpecificationsWavelengths: 1310 and 1550nm Yellow Jacket Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm Cable Jacket (3.00mm) Operating Temperature / -4º to 158º F (-20º to +70º C) Single mode 9/125um Standard Zip Cord OS1 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA Multiple Sizes Available LC - LC connector (Fiber patch cord) Beyondtech LC LC Patch Cord feature precision hold, plastic ferrule LC, LC connectors . They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards. LC to LC Singlemode Duplex are used to connect LC and LC devices and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, fiber optics patch panels, fiber optic transceiver and fiber optic network, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
- Beyondtech high-quality LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable Single mode LSZH 9/125 OS1 fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, LAN, SAN, commercial, 10GBASE-L (1310 nm), 10GBASE-E (1550 nm), 1000BASE-LX (1300 nm) and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber OS1 LC LC Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This SM fiber has an yellow color jacket with a 3.00mm diameter. OS1 cables have a 0.25 dB/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 0.35 dB/km at 1310 nm.
- This LC to LC Single mode Duplex OS1 fiber patch cords operate at -20ºC to +70ºC and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OS1 patch cords allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment. OS1 9/125 patch cords are commonly used in passive applications (GPON, FTTX and LANs) - LC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
|Color||LC to LC|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: