Ge Rg6 Coaxial Cable, 25 Ft. F-Type Connectors, Double Shielded Coax, Input Output, Low Loss Coax, Ideal For Tv Antenna, Dvr, Vcr, Satellite Receiver, Cable Box, Home Theater, Black, 33598
Easily connect your home entertainment system with the GE coaxial cable. This 25-foot Coax cable connects any two video components Equipped with 'F' Type jacks. It is for use on TVs, HDTV's, cable or antenna boxes, satellite, and DVRs. The quality coaxial cable provides a clear audio and video connection. It requires no hardwiring or permanent installation. Simply screw the connector on one end of the cable onto the 'F' Type jack on the back of your component. Screw the connector on the other end of the cable onto the other 'F' Type jack on the second component you wish to connect. This cable is for indoor use only and should not be used outdoors. Do not use for in-wall installations. The GE coaxial cable is backed by a limited-lifetime warranty.
- Connects any two (2) components Equipped with "F" Type RG6 coax connections
- For your TV, VCR, DVR, cable box, cable modem, satellite receiver, digital router or antenna
- Simple, convenient, and ready to use screw-on connections - no tools required
- Cable length: 25 Feet (7.6 meters)
- Low loss, double-shielded coaxial cable for indoor use only - not for use outdoors or for in-wall installations
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: