BlueRigger(TM) High Speed HDMI Cables are premium quality cables for your gaming or home theater setup.
Compatible with latest HDTV technologies
BlueRigger cables are fully certified to support the latest & advanced HDMI features.
Backwards Compatible with Previous HDMI Standards
The cable is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, so you'll be able to use this cable with all your HDMI devices. When you connect two devices with different HDMI standards, they will automatically find the best available connection.
Quality Picture and Sound
- CL3 Rated for in-wall installations
- Supports 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox 360, PS3 and other HDMI devices
- HDCP Compliant
- Full metal jacket connector provides strength, durability and prevents interference as compared to other cables
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
All BlueRigger HDMI cables are backed by a 1 year warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
- In-Wall Series - Fire-resistant PVC Jacket, and availablility in lengths of 15ft, 25ft, 35ft & 50ft make the BlueRigger CL3 Rated cable ideal for in-wall installation
- Supports the latest HDMI Standard - 4K 30Hz, UHD, 3D, Audio Return Channel (ARC), Category 2 Certified,18 Gbps / 600 MHz Refresh Rate, 2160p, 1080p, 48 Bit Deep Color, Ethernet and is backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Reliable Construction - Durable, high-quality build protects against corrosion while maximizing signal strength - 100% Pure copper conductors, Triple Cable Shielding, 24K Gold-plated full metal jacket connectors
- Compatible with all HDMI Components - Connect Blu-Ray Player, Apple TV, Xbox One, PS4, Roku, and laptops with HDMI output to 4K UHD TV, projectors, A/V Receiver, etc.
- BlueRigger cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and US-based customer support
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: