VIA Chipset VT6212, USB 2.0, 5x (4 Ext. + 1 Int.) Ports PCI Card
This Syba SD-VIA-5U 4 port USB 2.0 pci 2.0 card adds 4 USB 2.0 ports, One shared internal USB 2.0 A port and 4 external USB 2.0 port, to your PCI-capable PC. The PCI USB 2.0 card is a versatile solution that lets you add USB 2.0 connections without having to upgrade the system motherboard. An all-in-one solution, the PCI USB card supports USB 2.0 device connections for full data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps, and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices (max. transfer rate 12Mbps), allowing you to connect any USB device to the computer without having to worry about compatibility issues.
- Ports:4 External Ports 1 Internal Port (Shared Port)
- Plug and Play Installation for Windows 7, Vista and XP
- USB 2.0 EHCI and USB 1.1 OHCI Compliant
- Backward Compatible with USB 1.1 Devices
- Transfer Rate: Up to 480Mbps
- Connects up to 127 USB Devices Simultaneously
- Over Current Protection (500mA Each Port)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: