USB 1.1 to IEEE 1284 DB25 Printer / Parallel Port
The Syba SD-USB-DB25 USB 2.0 to DB25 parallel cable effectively let you use any parallel device on any USB enable PC. Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0, this driverless solution makes connecting your printer easy. Use this adapter cable to connect your inkjet, laser or high speed printer to a computer without a parallel port. Forget the hassles of IRQ sharing by adapting your parallel device to USB. If you have multiple parallel devices or printer, you can eliminate the need for a switchbox by connecting each device to a USB port. The USB to Parallel cable is fully transparent to the user and is ideal for true bi-directional communication.
- Fully PNP Compatible
- Convert USB Port to DB25 (Female) Port
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbps) Specification
- Compliant with IEEE 1284-1994 Specification for Bi-directional Parallel Peripheral Interface
- Provides up to 12 mbps Data Throughput
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification 1.1
- Draws Power from the USB Connection
- Works with any IEEE 1284 Compliant Printers, and Scanners
- Prolific PL-2305 chipset
- Cable is 6Feet in length
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: