PCIe x1 Interface Version 2.0, 2-Port USB3.0 + 2-Port SATA 6G Combo Card using Renesas and ASMedia Chipsets, with Low Profile Bracket
This PCI Express 2.0 to USB 3.0 and SATA III combo card is convenient for you to have USB 3.0 function and SATA III function with one PCI Express card.
- Chipsets: Renesas uPD720202 / ASMedia 1061
- PCI Express 2.0 Interface; Backwards compatible with PCI Express 1.0a
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Provides USB 3.0 Super-Speed (5Gbps), High Speed (480 Mbps), Full Speed (12 Mbps), and Low Speed (1.5 Mbps)
- Compatible with USB2.0
- Supported Transfer Types:Control Bulk Interrupt Isochronus
- Supports All USB Compliant Peripherals
- Supports Bulk Only Transfer (BOT) Mode, and USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) Mode
- Internal HDD Power Connector for Supplying +5V Power to USB Ports
- Compliant with Serial-ATA Specification 3.0
- Supports Communication Speeds of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, 1.5Gbps
- Compatible with SATA III, SATA II, SATA I Hard Drives and SSDs
- Supports Gen1M and Gen2m SATA PHY
- Supports Native Command Queue
- Supports SATA Port Multipliier
- Support SATA Hot-Plug
- Note:The Card MUST Be Connected to The Power Supply via 4-pin Connector to Function Properly. Connector NOT Included.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: