PCI-Express 2.0 x1, 8-Port (1E7I / 2E6I / 3E5I / 4E4I or 8I) SATA 6G Non-Raid Card, Jumper Setting for External Port(s), Marvell 88SE9215+88SM9705 Chipset, with Low Profile Bracket
The PCI-Express SATA host controller card expands your computer by eight SATA ports. You can connect devices such as SSD's, HDD's, DVD drives, etc. to the card. The orientation and position of SATA ports are well designed so that the cable wiring fits easily in the computer chassis and four of the ports can be configured manually for either external or internal use.
- Marvell 88SE9215 + 88SM9705 chipset
- 1 -Lane PCI-Express 2.0 interface, up to 6.0Gbps
- 8 Internal SATA and 4 External eSATA ports
- Connect up to 8 SATA devices at a time
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Drive Activity Indicator Cable Included
- Comes with standard and low-profile brackets
- Software RAID Capable
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: