Trendnet 5-Port Hardened Industrial Gigabit Poe+ Din-Rail Switch,Ti-Pg541, 120 W Power Budget, 1 X Sfp Slot, Ip30 Rated Ethernet Unmanaged Switch, Gigabit Poe+ Network Switch, Lifetime Protection
TRENDnet’s TI-PG541 is a reliable IP30 unmanaged PoE+ DIN-rail switch with hardened components rated for extreme industrial environments. It offers four Gigabit PoE+ ports (Ports 1-4, 802.3at), one Gigabit port, one SFP slot, and a full PoE power budget of 120 Watts. Dual redundant power inputs (power adapter sold separately) with overload current protection support zero downtime requirements. An alarm output can be triggered by a primary and / or redundant power failure.
- Quick Installation Guide
- DIN-Rail kit
- ETHERNET PORT INTERFACE: 4 x Gigabit PoE+ (802.3at) ports, 1 x Gigabit port, and 1 x Gigabit SFP slot
- FULL POE+ POWER BUDGET & SWITCHING CAPACITY: The unmanaged PoE+ switch supplies up to 30 Watts of PoE / PoE+ power per port (ports 1-4 802.3at / 802.3af) with a 120 Watt PoE power budget and allows for a 12 Gbps switching capacity.
- DIN-RAIL & WALL MOUNT KIT: This 5-Port gigabit PoE+ unmanaged switch comes with an integrated DIN-Rail mount and mounting hardware.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE SWITCH: The metal hardened IP30 rated gigabit PoE+ switch is equipped with a rugged IP30 rated enclosure and designed to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, protection against ESD/EMI/surge, and operate with a wide temperature range (- 40 - 75 °C (- 40 - 167 °F)) for harsh environments.
- REDUNDANT POWER: The 5 port switch has dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection (power supply sold separately: models: 48VDC3000 / TI-S24048 / TI-S12048)
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: All metal TRENDnet switches are backed by our lifetime TRENDnet Manufacturer Warranty.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: