HP 2530 Switch Series
The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of 12 fully managed Layer 2 edge switches that deliver cost-effective, reliable, secure, and easy-to-use connectivity to business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 host support.
The HP 2530 Switch Series offers uplink flexibility with four Gigabit Ethernet uplinks on all 24- and 48-port models. Gigabit Ethernet uplinks are four small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for fiber connectivity on the 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models. The Fast Ethernet 24- and 48-port models have two SFPs and two RJ-45 Gigabit uplinks. The compact and fanless 8-port switches offer additional flexibility with two dual-personality ports that can be used as either RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet or SFP ports. For customers implementing Power over Ethernet for voice, video, or wireless deployments, the HP 2530 PoE+ switches are IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at compliant with up to 30 W per port.
The switch series is easy to use, deploy, and manage via SNMP, CLI, and Web GUI. It offers flexible wall, table, and rack mounting; quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models; and improved power savings, with features such as IEEE 802.3 az (Energy Efficient Ethernet). These switches include a lifetime warranty, as well as all software releases and technical phone support.
- Cost-effective, reliable, and secure fully managed Layer 2 switches
- 8, 24, or 48 Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports with 4 Gigabit uplink ports (2 uplinks on 8-port models)
- PoE+ models for voice, video, and wireless deployments
- ACLs, EEE, and IPv4/IPv6 host support
- Includes lifetime warranty, all software releases, and technical phone support.
- This is a fully managed layer 2 switch with 48 10/100/1000 ports and 4 GbE SFP slots
- 48 RJ-45 auto sensing 10/100/1000 ports4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
- ARM9E @ 800 MHz Processor
- 128 MB flash memory
- Switching capacity: 104 Gbps
|Brand Name||HPE Networking BTO|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: