Elite Screens Manual Series, 106-Inch 16:9, Pull Down Manual Projector Screen With Auto Lock, Movie Home Theater 8K / 4K Ultra Hd 3D Ready, 2-Year Warranty, M106Uwh
Elite Screens Manual Series is a well made and affordable projector screen for any professional video presentation and is perfect for home theatres, businesses, and classrooms. Manual Series features include: Sturdy Steal Casing in Your Choice of Black or White Finish Dual Wall or Ceiling Installation Auto-Lock Mechanism for Aspect Ratio Versatility Screen lanyard for easy operation included - allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high areas Includes wood screws and drywall anchors 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 Manual Series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite FRONT projection screen material which features: 180° Wide Viewing Angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema 1. 1 gain. Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready! Black-backed for a bright image Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss Four Sides of Black Masking Borders Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified | UL 2818 *Manual Series Screens are NOT Recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite s 2-year and 3-year ENR-G enhanced .
- SIZE: 106-inch Diagonal, 16: 9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 52. 0" H x 92. 5" W. Overall Size: 69" H x 99. 7" W x 2. 9" D. Black Case.
- MATERIAL: MaxWhite 2, 1. 1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- CERTIFICATION: GREEN GUARD and GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for Safe/Clean Indoor Use. The ISF Certified material is a testament to its ability for image fidelity in a dark room environment.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Dual wall and ceiling installation design. Auto-locking system provides variable height settings in any position. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available.
- & SERVICE: 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: