SilverStone's ECM22 is an adapter designed for users wanting to utilize or add speedy M.2 devices such as SSD onto their existing PC or motherboard. In addition to support for one M.2 device (M key) to run via the super fast PCIe interface at up to 32 Gbps, a second M.2 slot (B key) is available for connecting to a SATA III port for increased storage potential. To keep up with ever increasing speed and hotter performing M.2 SSDs, the ECM22 has large, exposed gold inlays to help transfer heat from SSD to its relatively large surface of gold-rich PCB. For users looking to add more M.2 SSD to their PCs with highest performance, the ECM22 is a must have.
- Exposed gold inlays efficiently cool installed M.2 SSD for consistently high performance
- Supports M.2 SSD up to 110mm in length
- Converts one M.2 port (M key) into one PCIe x4 interface. Converts a second M.2 port (B key) into SATA interface
- Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously (One SATA interface and one PCIE x4 interface)
- Includes optional Low-profile expansion slot. No driver installation required
|Brand Name||SilverStone Technology|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: