Be in the mount designed in a single-handed form factor for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, The ronin-s empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move. The ronin-s supports almost any DSLR or mirrorless camera setup on the market, offering direct camera control. Stay focused focus better on your subject with the easy-to-control focus wheel. When a compatible camera system connects to the ronin-s, you can pull focus via the included cable. An optional external motor can also be added, bringing broader compatibility to all lens types while enhancing precision control. Innovative design the ronin-s's innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, making the camera's built-in display obstruction free and always in your line of sight. In addition to providing an unobstructed view, The angled roll motor allows for more space to balance bulkier setups. All-in-one control SmoothTrack technology allows you to transition from motion to camera angle with one hand. Switch between three user profiles with a simple click on the M button, and capture fast-moving objects in sport mode by holding it down. Portable. Versatile. Ergonomic. The ergonomic design of the ronin-s frees unwanted shake when shifting from Underslung to an upright position in one smooth take. The detachable design offers numerous usage scenarios. Mount it to an RC buggy for low-to-the-ground tracking shots or let it act as a stabilized remote head when attached to a jib. This detachment feature also makes it more convenient for easy storage. Automated creative features the most dramatic scenes unfold with imaginative, carefully planned shots. The ronin-s includes a suite of automated features within the DJI Ronin app, letting you produce even more creative professional footage to unlock your true filmmaking potential.
- Easy to hold in one hand so you can focus better on your subject with the easy-to-control focus wheel.
- Create professional and smooth videos and camera shots with the ronin-s stabilizer when you are on the move.
- Smoothtrack technology allows you to transfer from motion to camera angle with one hand. Switch between three user profiles with a simple click.
- Compatible with most DSLR and mirrorless cameras including Sony A7 series, Canon 5D/6D/7D/60D/70D/80D series, Nikon D5/3/850/750/700/5000 series/7000 series, Panasonic GH5/GH5s and more.
- In the box: Ronin -S gimbal, BG37 grip (built-in battery), camera mounting plate, focus wheel, RSS IR control cable, multi-camera control cable (Type-C & type-B), lens support, camera Riser, extended grip/ tripod, USB-C cable, power adapter, Accessories box, Allen wrench, storage Case
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: