DEUTSCH DT Series connectors offer field proven reliability and rugged quality. The DT design strengths include optional flange mounting, multi-pin arrangements, lower cost, and design flexibility. The DT Series offers the designer the ability to use multiple size 16 contacts, each with 13 amp continuous capacity, within a single shell.
- Operating at temperatures from -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current
- No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement
- Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications
- Insulation Resistance of 1000 megohms minimum at 25° C
- Current leakage less than 2 milliamps at 1500 VAC
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: