The CyberPower PDU15M10AT, a 10-outlet (rear), 1U rackmount metered automatic transfer switch (ATS) power distribution unit (PDU), provides 100-120V 15A output. The PDU distributes unfiltered electrical pass-through to 10 NEMA 5-15R receptacles from redundant NEMA 5-15P plugs. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded connected equipment. If power for the primary source exceeds the lower or upper thresholds, or if power fails, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to ensure continuous operation. The PDU will switch back to the primary power source when incoming power becomes stable. The current draw for connected equipment is displayed in amps on the front LCD for real-time load monitoring.
- The CyberPower PDU15M10AT, is a 10 outlet (rear), 1U rackmount metered automatic transfer switch (ATS) power distribution unit (PDU) that provides 100 120V 15A output; (2) 10 FT Input cords with NEMA 5 15P plugs
- Automatic Transfer Switch Dual power cord inputs provide redundancy to all connected equipment; If the primary power source fails, the PDU will automatically switch to the secondary power source to ensure continuous operation
- LCD Screen: Displays immediate, detailed information on PDU conditions, including: amperage, voltage, KW, and hardware/firmware versions
- SNMP/HTTP Card Slot Accepts an RMCARD205 (sold separately), providing remote monitoring, reporting, and event notifications, via Email, SMS Text, or SNMP Trap
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY Covers the PDU for three years and connected equipment for as long as you own the product
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: