AV51B Marine VHFAIS Antenna - 4' (cable sold separately)
BI Series Antennas have a BNC connector at the base and cable is center-fed.
The AV51BI-4 is a high quality dipole antenna designed for the maritime VHF radio telephone service. It is designed for use on pleasure craft, but the high quality means it may be installed on all kinds of vessels. It comes with integrated BNC coaxial connector.
- Design: Design Center fed coaxial dipole
- AIS TX/RX Capable
- Radiating element completely enclosed in polyurethane foam within a fiberglass tube. Stainless steel bracket
- Height: 4' (1,25 m.)
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Wind rating: 55 m/s = 125 mph
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer, white
- 1 x 14 standard mount thread
- Temperature range: -55 and degC, +71 and degC -67 and degF, +160 and degF
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohm
- Power rating: 100W
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector: BNC female
- DC-grounded: Yess
- Includes AV-C adapter to allow for cable side feed
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: